Who are we?
The Butler Family Foundation, an Edmonton based charity, was established in 2007 by William K. Butler and family. The Foundation's board is composed of five voting family members and is co-ordinated by Shannon Butler.
We give to CRA registered Edmonton based charities that reflect our values as a family.
What are our values?
- We value family and community
- We value sport and recreation
- We value education and the life-long pursuit of knowledge
- We value personal development and creativity
We believe that:
- The nurturance of individuals and families fosters the growth of healthy communities
- Supporting children and families is most important
- Economic freedom and knowledge contributes to family wellness
- Edmonton's future is dependent upon the mental, physical and social health of its children today